Benefits Of Sumukha Home-Based Dementia Care
Advertiser: NARAYANASWAMY Location: BANGALORE Posted: Oct 18, 2019 10:39:42 AM
Benefits of Sumukha Home-Based Dementia Care
It’s very important that people with dementia are treated with respect. It is important to remember that a person with dementia is still a unique and valuable human being, despite their illness. When a person with dementia finds that their mental abilities are declining, they often feel vulnerable and in need of reassurance and support to retain their sense of identity and feelings of self-worth Dementia is caused when diseases, such as Alzheimer’s or a series of strokes, damage the brain. Dementia is progressive, which means the symptoms tend to gradually get worse.
Symptoms to watch out for:
• Memory Loss
• Difficulty with thinking
• Distorted speech
• Impaired problem-solving abilities.
What can Sumukha home-based care do?
• Provide assistance in performing daily activities
• Preserve physical, social and psychological functioning
• Monitor the patient’s health and help maintain quality of life
• Provide practical and psychological support to the family
• Reduce stress for the patient’s family
• Enhance the patient’s quality of life
Related Posts (with viewed)